$42,000 to $65,000 Annually
Medical, Life, Dental
Tried of being a sub-contractor? Tried of long hours? Tried of no week-ends off? We are growing and need an additional EXPERIENCED technician.
SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCE TECHNICIAN
Great position with a great company!
Brion Enterprises, Inc. is a 45 year old Dallas based commercial audio and video company installing commercial DIRECTV, internet and commercial sound systems. We are located near Mockingbird and I-35. We are seeking an experienced audio/video technician to add to our commercial installation and service team. Most commercial installs are done Monday through Friday during normal business hours with week-ends off! If you have ever installed commercial DIRECTV, Hughes Systems, internet and sound/audio systems please send us your resume.
We install video, sound systems and music service into hospitals, convention centers, hotels, office buildings, restaurants, sports bars, national franchise locations, multi-tenant dwellings, government locations and private office buildings.
We are also among the largest business to business DIRECTV dealers in the north and central Texas area. We are NOT a residential DIRECTV service provider – commercial only!
PRIMARY SERVICE AREA:
Dallas, Ft. Worth, North Texas
Company Van Hourly wage, plus install bonus – Great Compensation! Health and Dental Insurance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED
If you are seeking an immediate position with an established, stable organization and you have the following experience and skills please submit your resume:
- Must be familiar and have experience with installation of 70 volt commercial sound systems and video systems
- Experience with DIRECTV installations
- Experience with Hughes Gen4
- Experience with internet installs
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience preferred
- Knowledge of general business software programs
- Good typing skills
- Dedicated to providing quality customer service
- Self-managed and a self-starter
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.